Highlights from Thursday in high school sports:
- Kristan Yumul finished with 20 points, eight assists and seven steals, Mika Jarrett had 16 points and six rebounds, Aiyana Gonzalez had 12 points and 10 rebounds, Azalea Kubic had seven points and four rebounds, Sofia Salgado added six points, seven assists and four steals, and Miranda Hernandez grabbed six rebounds to lead Oxnard (13-4, 4-0) to a 70-25 win over Rio Mesa in a Channel League game.
- Mimi Moon finished with 25 points, four rebounds, two assists and two steals, Mister Nelson had 16 points and 12 rebounds, Haven Ramirez contributed 14 points, 11 rebounds, five assists and two steals, and Mikayla Oliver added 10 points, five rebounds, four steals and three assists to lead Pacifica to a 67-32 win over Dos Pueblos in a Channel League game.
- Sarah Beckman scored 14 points, Kai Staniland had 13 points, and Skyler Knight and Jessie Sebek each had eight points to lead Ventura to a 54-17 win over Santa Barbara in a Channel League game.
- Skye Thomas scored 16 points and Janelle Jimenez had eight points for Buena in its 61-44 loss to San Marcos in a Channel League game.
- Miahnna Galvan had 10 points, five assists and five steals, Natalie Segura finished with 10 points, 12 rebounds and five steals, Maddi Stonebraker had seven points and 10 rebounds, Alyse Ramirez had eight points, seven steals and six rebounds, Jalynn Rico had eight points and five assists, and Jennifer Castillo added four points, seven rebounds and three steals to lead Santa Paula to a 50-11 win over Hueneme in a Citrus Coast League game.
- Alyssa Sanchez finished with 12 points, two rebounds and two steals, Erika Sanchez had 10 points, four rebounds, three steals and three assists, Nataly Vigil had seven points, nine rebounds, five assists and two steals, Marissa Lugo had six points, four rebounds, four steals, three assists and two blocks, and Breeza Gamino added four points and three rebounds for Fillmore (2-10, 0-4) in its 42-39 loss to Carpinteria in a Citrus Coast League game.
- Rachel Patrykus had nine points, seven rebounds and four steals and Addyson Crawford added five points and six rebounds for Villanova Prep in its 50-16 loss to Nordhoff in a nonleague game.
- Gavin Day finished with 17 points and 10 rebounds, Ethan Day had eight points and five rebounds, Brady Crawford had six points, five rebounds and five assists, and Ben Rodriguez had five points and eight rebounds for Villanova Prep in its 66-42 loss to Bishop Diego in a nonleague game.
- Mia Romero netted a hat trick and Rylee Marruffo and Eliana Padilla scored goals to lead St. Bonaventure to a 5-3 win over Bishop Diego in a Tri-Valley League match.
- Jackson Riggio (106 pounds), Darius Mello (126), Will Ramos (132), Matt Siegel (145), Jules Wojciechowski (152), Massi Senel (160), Tanner Cardenas (182), and Robert Svitek (220) each won by pin to lead Thousand Oaks (9-6, 1-0) to a 57-22 victory over Westlake in a Marmonte League meet.
- Newbury Park earned a 52-30 win over Calabasas in a Marmonte League meet.
- Camarillo defeated Moorpark 52-9 in a Coastal Canyon League meet.
GIRLS WATER POLO
- Lindsey Ramirez had eight goals and four steals and Charlotte Powell finished with 15 saves and an assist to lead Santa Paula (5-4, 1-0) to a 12-6 win over Channel Islands in a Citrus Coast League game.
- Agoura opened Marmonte League play with a 16-6 victory over Newbury Park.
- Westlake defeated Calabasas 14-5 in a Marmonte League game. For the Coyotes, Taylor Credle and Elana Minoofar each scored two goals.